Tuesday, May 20, 2003

It has been more than two weeks now since this blog got updated (if you dont count me 'fixing' the archives). What newsworthy stuff has happened since then? Hmm...

I took part in a quiz competition almost by mistake and got runners-up prize.

The pi-laaan for my trip to Himachal Pradesh got finalised - me leaving on 23rd May. Taking my digital camera along this time, so my photos will hopefully come up here on this page.

Scratched half my hair out trying to find the right counter attack to the 'Quiet Diary' story. Why O why didnt I make that one the last story in the book? But no, that would have been running away - I need the answer to that situation myself. Finally found one that isnt either of the two obvious choices ( ignoring it entirely, as most people do in life, or trying to add more context into everything, as much as one can stand). I'll have the HP trip to compose and work out the next chapter.

Mom wrote the Gujarati subtitles to Chura Liya Hai Tumne (Mohabbat mirchi che :D ), Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum, and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Since the English stuff was already done I didnt have any stuff to do there besides setting up stuff, and mailing finished files to C-DAC. The next movie, which she'll take on after I get back, will have both the English and Gujrarati subtitles to do. Hmm...here's a thought exercise - can anyone make out what the Hindi for this is?

This girl is very unknowing (innocent, maybe?)
Is she a dream ? Is she real? Or a story?
Look, this crazy girl hasnt changed a bit
She's just the same maniac she was...

Well? mail me when you get it. sudarshan_purohit, at hotmail.

No comments: